Online Marketing Executive
About this job
They are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to develop and maintain organic SEO campaigns as part of our Internet marketing strategy.
• Keyword research and adjustments will need to be deployed in order to remain competitive in all areas.
• Competitor analysis.
• Design and implementing link building strategies.
• Creation and management of social networking(LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.), email marketing and other online channels that may present themselves in the future.
• PPC campaign management.
Salary: 24,000 GBP - 30,000 GBP
• Knowledge, understanding and experience of web development and extensive and up-to-date technical knowledge of search engine optimisation.
• A ‘can do’ attitude is required and a willingness to do well and deliver results is essential in this role.
• A proven track record of results driven SEO and PPC management.
• Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills.
• Ability to manage projects and deliver against agreed deadlines.
• Effective communication skills at all levels both within the business and outside agencies.
• Well-developed troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• SEO (On page and Off page)
• PPC Management
• Link Building
• Google Analytics
• Keyword Research
• Word and Excel
• Social Networking
• Email Marketing and Campaigns
• Content Writing
Please note that should you not receive a response with in 2 days, please accept this as not being successful. Code Blue Recruitment can not always respond to applicants due to high volumes of CV's.
Experience years: 3 Years
How to apply
01484 441 437